Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thing #3

This was definitely the most difficult task yet--who knew it would be so hard to choose what my avatar would wear--who knew I was so vain?!?! :)
Setting up my blog proved to be easy in one regard but difficult in another--I am so indecisive and wanted to choose a number of different skins! I'm also always afraid I'll forget some important information! Now I'm looking forward to moving on and finding out some more "things" to add to this, with my ultimate goal being a fully-functioning blog for my APLit class that will actually be a useful, interactive resource throughout the year!

4 comments:

  1. yes all those pesky little choices get in the way! :-)

    Be sure you do understand how to add your avatar in a gadget from the sidebar... check back in the instructions...adding gadgets is an important skill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a teacher avatar, not a mom avatar... I left the baby slobber and worn out look off! I bet you can use a lot of this stuff in Sr. English!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Catie! What a great start! What kinds of information do we need for the author studies?? I am anxious to get to work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie and Janis! I'm happy to see some friends on here! Janis, I'll email you when I get it all together!

    ReplyDelete