Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thing #9

I found the Edublogs' award winner's site very easy to navigate and found one blog I added to my RSS feed.

I found this outstanding article titled "What is the Future of Poetry?" as a link on one of the blogs and I will definitely share it with my AP students when we start in August. http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2010/jun/18/the-future-of-poetry

I was excited to check out the library blogs on suprglu, since I'm always looking for new feedback into good books for teens, but that site wouldn't work for me. Also, I don't have the SBISD access code, so I couldn't check out atomic learning, but I've used that site before with success. I found the Syndic8.com site a little overwhelming, especially after navigating it for a bit--I kept trying to remember things I wanted to go back to and check out, but I was also constantly clicking on other links to take me places! I'm amazed at whoever aggregates all of this data and newsfeeds and blogs into these sites; it's overwhelming to think how much is out there to corral together!

No comments:

Post a Comment