Monday, July 19, 2010

Thing #14

I don't know if I was searching in the wrong place or something, but I couldn't manage to find anything for "School Library Learning 2.0" on the Technorati.com site. I found the site a little overwhelming, to be honest. I would love to use it for some type of research purpose, but there is so much there that I'd be worried that my students would lose their focus and click on all sorts of other places, leading them to blogs that are entirely unrelated to what they need. Overall, I think I would talk to students about tagging things and stress how it could be particularly useful when they get to college--they'll be able to keep up with all of the information they'll need and be able to access it wherever they are.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, no one got hits for that tag on Tachnorati. I found the site a bit overwhelming as well.

    ReplyDelete